Data Protection Policy
Last update: 20 December 2016
- Personal data
All personal data disclosed in connection with questionnaire submissions are protected by the relevant Danish laws and regulations in force from time to time, including the Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data. The relevant protected data include e.g.: Name and contact details (email address).
- Controllers and processors
The Aarhus 2017 Foundation ("Aarhus 2017"), Hack Kampmanns Plads 2, 2nd floor, DK-8000 Aarhus C, CVR no. 34731152, is the controller. As controller, Aarhus 2017, will be responsible for collecting, keeping and processing your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data.
The supplier of SurveyXact is Rambøll Management Consulting A/S, Oluf Palmes Allé 20, DK-8200 Aarhus N, CVR no. 60997918. The processors of Aarhus 2017 are subject to a duty of non-disclosure in accordance with the data processing agreement/data processing instructions agreed upon with the processors.
- disclosure of data to Aarhus University, CVR no. 31119103 for their independent research based evaluation of the European Capital of Culture and potential further evaluation and research in the effects of culture- and city development projects,
- reporting to the EU and other public authorities,
- potential disclosure of data to the public in connection with and after the dissolution of the Aarhus 2017 Foundation and subject to anonymization.Purposes of data collection
Your personal data will be collected for the following purposes:
- Your rights as data subjects
You have the following rights as data subject under the Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data:
- Right to be informed of any collection/processing of data for electronic data processing (ss. 28 and 29), as fulfilled by this message.
- Right to request insight into the data which are being processed electronically (s. 31).
- Right to object to the electronic processing of data (s. 35).
- Right to demand rectification, erasing or blocking of any data which turn out to be inaccurate or misleading or in any other way processed in violation of laws or regulations (s. 37).
For further information on the Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data, please see www.datatilsynet.dk. Here you can also make direct contact with the Danish Data Protection Agency.
Any complaints about the processing of your personal data should be addressed to:
The Danish Data Protection Agency
Borgergade 28, 5th floor
DK-1300 Copenhagen K
Tel.: +45 33 19 32 00
Fax: +45 33 19 32 18
- Contacts at the Aarhus 2017 Foundation
Phone: +45 4185 7024
Bjarne Skovsborg Hansen
Phone: +45 4185 8185